Criminal law is a system of legal norms regulating public relations caused by the commission of crimes and leads to the prosecution of perpetrators of crimes.
- preparation of complaints to the prosecutor's office and the police
- appeal against the rulings of the prosecutor's office, both before the superior and before the respective court.
- representation and protection before the investigative bodies in pre-trial proceedings.
- representation and defense in the court phase before all instances (District Court, District Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Cassation)
- appeal against the decisions, rulings and sentences handed down by the relevant court.
- protection under the measures for procedural coercion related to the detention in custody, the prohibitions to leave the borders of the country, etc.